Weekday Route Driver (M,T,Th,F = 32hrs)
– Drive a company van, no wear and tear or gas costs for your car.
– Use our cell phones, no data or cell charges on yours.
– This is a W-2 employee position, not a contractor job. That means we’ll pay all the employer taxes and you won’t have a big surprise tax bill at the end of the year.
PurpleTie is currently looking for a weekday Route Driver to join our growing team based in San Carlos. In this position, you will use one of our newer model company vans to pick up and deliver customer orders to many of the Bay Area’s most renowned companies. Friendly, efficient, reliable, hardworking, and kind — these are the characteristics that we look for in our team members and will make you a valued asset to a company where great people = great success.
Weekdays only, no weekends.
8:30am – 5:00pm shift (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays — off Wednesdays)
You’ll use a company provided van, not your personal vehicle.
Vacation and paid holiday benefits.
90 day and annual reviews.
We’ll support you in every way to succeed, as long as you:
- Are at least 18 years old with a clean DMV record.
- Pass a thorough background check.
- Are reliable, on time and present for all scheduled work shifts.
- Are friendly, polite, and helpful to customers and colleagues.
- Are a hard worker, adaptable to change, and a team player.
- Can work accurately with an eye for detail and strong recollection of events.
- Safely and efficiently operate a company provided van.
- Are able to lift up to 25 lbs repetitively.
Desired Experience :
- Past job in a route based pick up and delivery position helpful.
- Knowledge of Bay Area roads and traffic conditions a plus.
Position available immediately.
How to Apply:
- Please include “@WORK Route Driver” in the subject of your email.
- Qualified candidates will be contacted for phone interviews.
- We look forward to meeting you.
PurpleTie is an equal opportunity employer.