Do you have fire, smoke or water damaged textiles that need immediate attention? We’re here to help!
We’re really sorry for your trouble. 🙁
These kinds of events are difficult on many levels and we wish you a quick and complete recovery and we’re here to help with your clothing recovery (any textiles actually, so let’s just call them “items”).
With 21 years in business serving almost every Bay Area Company and tens of thousands of residents, we have more experience than anyone in caring for your items and are the Bay Area’s largest (maybe even the only) 100% vertically integrated cleaner built from the ground up to meet the call.
Our service is turnkey…from employee drivers in our sparkling vans that will pickup and deliver your items, to our cleaning pros and state of the art equipment and even ozonating technology, we’ve got you covered.
Time is of the essence! The sooner we get your items into the restoration process, the better the outcome will be in our effort to return everything to pre-loss condition.
We work with insurance companies and adjusters to dispatch a van immediately to your home (or business) and start working immediately.
- Once at your site, we quickly evaluate which items may be restorable and which items are perhaps unrecoverable.
- We immediately transport recoverable items to our Hayward facility where each item is inspected to determine what cleaning method will work best (dry cleaning or laundering) based on its specific fabric type, care labeling and nature of the damage.
- Prior to restoration, each item is affixed with a unique barcode to help us track the item through our process and back to your home with absolute certainty and accountability.
- Items are cycled through ozonating, pre-spotting, cleaning, post-spotting, pressing and quality control departments until they are as clean and odor free as possible, with every effort made to get them to their pre-loss condition.
- Everything is packaged and staged for delivery to the customer with barcode tracking and customer SMS notification throughout the delivery process and back to your home.
We’re here to be turnkey, professional and compassionate every step of the way.
We know clothing is personal and that this is a traumatic time, so we’ll do everything in our power to ease your troubles.
Ultimately, we’re in the Customer Service Business first and foremost and we’re standing by to serve you with customer service that’s second to none!
For information or help call us toll free: 1-855-PURPLETIE. 10am – 8pm, M-F
After hours emergency assistance, please call our emergency hotline (for fire restoration only) at 650-533-5285 and leave a message. We’ll return your call shortly.